Security Regulations do not permit you the following:
- Usage of Mobile Phones, Laptops, iPods, Electronic Books, Photo and Video Cameras, as well as other self-contained Electronic Devices, Electronic Storage Media are prohibited. All of these Devices should be switched off while visiting the Visa Application Centre.
- Prohibited Items while visiting Visa Application Centre are (despite the possible existence of Licenses and Permits):
- Any type of Firearms, Air Guns and Traumatic Guns;
- Electroshocks, Sprays and other means of self-defense;
- Cold steel Arms, piercing and cutting items, including Household Goods;
- Explosives, explosive and flammable Substances, Fireworks;
- Poisonous and toxic Substances;
- Sealed Envelopes, and other Packages, excluding the possibility of establishing a visual content;
- Large Suitcases, Bags, checking of which may be complicated;
- Alcoholic Beverages and Food.
- This list provided is not final. Other Items may be prohibited based on Security Staff Discretion.
- Folders containing your PASSPORT(S) and Visa Application related Papers would be permitted inside our Visa Application Center(s) after proper Security check. Any objectionable Object as enumerated above will not be permitted inside the Center and we take no Responsibility for its Custody.
- Please, note that we do not generally permit Third Parties such as Friends, Relatives, or Business Contacts to accompany Visa Applicants in to the Center, unless there is a special need (e.g. to accompany hearing impaired, physically challenged, elderly Applicants, Children or Applicants requiring Interpreters) for that.
- CCTV system is installed inside the Visa Centre for your Security.
- There is no Facility at the Visa Application Center to store prohibited Items or your personal belongings. You will have to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entering the Visa Center.