Find out whether, depending on your citizenship, country of long-term residence, and the duration and reasons for your stay, you need a visa to enter Spain.
This service is only available to all nationals residing in the Kazakhstan who wish to apply for a tourist, business or transit visa to Spain.
Dear Applicants, Travel Agents and Representatives, please view the revised Visa fee and Service charges applicable from 1st January 2017 -:
||Visa Fees in KZT
|| 20 858 KZT
Children between 6-12 years
Nationals of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Moldova, Macedonia, Montenegro,
Serbia, Ukraine, Russia.
| 12167 KZT
The above mentioned Visa Fees are to be paid only in KZT & in cash.
Note: Exemption of Visa Fee for a Child is applicable only in case of Short Term categories, if the Child's age is less than 6 years on the date of Submission.
BLS International Service charge
Applicants applying at the Spanish Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of 5371 KZT (inclusive of VAT 12%) payable in cash. Children under 6 years are exempted from Service charge.
- The applicable Visa Fee in KZT is as per the current Exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice
- The Fees are non-refundable
Please refer to the more complete information about the documents required for filing a visa. For your convenience, below is information in accordance with the purposes of trips:
- A visa application form correctly completed and signed by the applicant, The applicant shall be lodged no more than 3 months before the start of the intended visit. Persons included in the applicants travel document shall submit a separate application form.
- One recent color photographs (3 cm × 4 cm) bearing the true likeness to the applicant, 70% of the photo should be the face. Photos should not be scanned
- Travel document:The passport should be valid for at least three (3) months after the expiry of the validity period of the visa and contain at least two (2) free pages. Passport should not be older than10 years from the applicant’s day of intended travel to spain
- Travel Insurance Policy:The Travel Insurance should be an International Medical Insurance valid for all Schengen countries. The Insurance coverage should be at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent and cover all risks (e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation etc). If the Insurance booklet contains two original sheets, one will be kept by the embassy. If it contains only one the embassy will keep a copy of it.
- Proof of sufficient means of substance
- Proof of employment with salary slip, if appropriate
- Bank statements for the last 3 months, or traveler cheques, or document of sponsorship ( In accordance with the legislation of the Schengen member state concerned. Financial expenses are necessary to count 65 euros per day.
In the case of a multiple entry visa request, it’s possible to provide the necessary financial resources only for the first trip.
IMPORTANT: Trip for 9 or less days the minimum amount to the accounts should be 580 euros per person
- Proof of Accommodation & itinerary: Hotel reservations , a confirmation of the booking of an organized trip or any other appropriate document indicating the envisaged travel plan
- Booked flight tickets
- Invitation, entry tickets, enrolments or programmes stating the name of the host organization in the Schengen Member state and the length of stay or any other appropriate document indicating the purpose of the journey
- Non KAZAK National: Proof of residence in Kazakhstan , resident permit must be valid for 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Schengen member states
- Birth certificate
- The consent of parental authority or legal guardian should be required only if the minor travel alone or only with one parent.
Note: We regret we cannot accept photographs that do not meet these requirements
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself, which should not have been used previously in the passport. The photograph should be in colour and:
- Taken against white background so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background]
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth meeting these requirements is available at the centre..
Applications accepted at the Spain Visa Application Centre are submitted to the Embassy of Spain in Astana the same day or the next working day. Once the Application is submitted, the Applicant might further be requested to submit additional documentation in support of the same. Please, note that based on the Information received from Embassy of Spain in Astana minimum processing time is 5-7 working days (It may delay depending on case to case).
All applications must be submitted at least 15 days prior to the proposed date of travel to accommodate any unforeseen processing delays.
Applicants submitting the applications with short processing time will be required to fill up the Declaration form
Visa Application Form (English Language)
Visa Application Form (Spanish Language)
- The forms are in PDF format.
- You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and download this form.
- Please click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To download the Application Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.