At BLS International, we constantly strive to offer a range of hi-end services to enhance Customer Satisfaction. As part of our constant and on-going endeavour to add value to Applicants’ Experience, it is our Privilege to offer the following Services:
||Optional Value Added Services
||BLS Service Charge
||Prime Time Submission
9000 KZT (on weekdays from 09:00 to 14:00)
||Courier delivery (1-way)
||5000 KZT for individual passport
9000 KZT for family courier(not more than 5 passport in one envelope)
||200 KZT per page
||Passport Collection time/Flexi hours (weekdays)
||0900 – 1400 for KZT 8000 per passport (Mon – Fri)
1500 – 1700 No charge (Mon –Fri)
||Printing Service (B/W)
||KZT 400 per page
||Photo booth service
||800 KZT for 4 set of photo
||Travel Insurance is mandatory for travelling to Spain. To get your travel insurance please click here.
- Applicants are requested to mention the complete delivery Address on the Airway Bill provided by BLS Staff at the time of Submission. In case if there is no specific Address mentioned on AWB, Passport will be forwarded to the Address mentioned on the Visa Application Form.
- This procedural change is to ensure the safe and secure Return of the Documents to Applicants.
- The AWB form should have the Address of the Applicant’s Residence or Office only. The Courier Address will not be that of the Travel Agency.
- In case If Applicant wants to collect the Passport from BLS Visa Applicant Centre personally then she/he does not need to opt for Courier.
- The Courier Service is available for an additional fee of KZT 5000 ( per Passport, inclusive of VAT12%) for deliveries within Nur-Sultan / Almaty and for other cities within Kazakhstan.
- The above mentioned Services are optional
- The Fees stipulated include the VAT 12%. All the Fees need to be paid only in Cash and only in Tenge
- Applicants are requested to collect appropriate Receipts for using these Services
- Once paid Fees for any of these Services will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Courier Services are applicable only within the Zones covered by our Courier Partner FeDex. Please contact the Submission Officer for available Cities list.
- If you have the DND (Do not Disturb) Service activated on your Mobile Number, you may not receive the Messages updating you on Application Status.